Sunday 9 November 2014

off the needles now

It's been a bit quiet here. Since finishing my heritage book I have not touched photoshop at all.

But I have been busy clicking the needles . One jumper for a great- niece ( that makes me sound really old !!


I do hope it fits, if not it will fit Jennifer and I'll have to start again.


This one is for Jennifer ; I think I'd like one myself too. Lovely heather colour.



And a project that took a wee bit longer .. As soon as I saw this in Attic 24  I had to make one .
You can order the whole package which includes the pattern and all the wool you need.
It's called the Coast  Ripple Blanket - designed by Lucy  she makes the most wonderful blankets.




so what will be next?? some red sheep for the Sunday school to go with their nativity scene  and another Drops pullover for little madam.



1 comment:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

Prachtig, prachtig, prachtig Ellen, wat een breikunstenaar ben jij toch. Had ik al gezegd dat ik die stoel ook zo mooi vind!!!